Check out this message from Zello.
From time to time I feel it would be nice to submit one or two articles as a freelance writer to see if I was good enough to be paid for my writing. Have you submitted any samples yourself, and if so, do you format your articles in MLA/APA?
I'm having too much fun to figure out how to submit job inquiries to publication magazines; plus there's so many websites that offer payment/bitcoin for articles from writers that it makes me feel print journalism is a thing of the past and therefore a waste of time. Also I'm trying to put together an interest group of screenwriters who might consider visiting my screenwriting community here on livejournal. An impossible task, btw. I do not know how successful livejournal communities moderators manage to obtain so many members while I have zero. lol.
- EMMA is ELLE's girlfriend.
- SLAYER poster hides a picture of Hitler behind it that ELLE uses every morning to acclimate herself to her watermelon size boobies whenever she outstretches her arm.
- It's as close as I've been able to get in explaining her vengeance toward her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend.
- Harvey Weinstein as the role of JACK in the movie Dirty Dancing makes creepy statements to the girls starting their first year in a Made in N.Y. sponsored acting camp.
- Unrevealed as of yet: who the name that PATRICK outlines in the secret document
- Catskills Luxury Resort
- Unwanted pregnancy
- ELLE gets her boobs felt up (by a girl) as a result of the outlandish curiosity over cosmetic surgery for breast enhancement at her age from her piers
- I wanted to continue the conversation with TIA, the LAUSD employee at the haunted high school, and ELLE about her arriving to school so early; reinforcing clues about having been raised in New York and relocating to the west coast thru the money she earned from the movie she filmed (but not yet released) at acting camp.
- A significant scene introducing THE FLY as the bug in the black and white clips of JOHNNY RAY arriving at the airport to his crazed female fans (some experiencing their first period unexpectedly)
- Time travel or reincarnation for ELLE as the girl in the black and white footage of Come on Eileen video wearing shoes that have the RAY printed on them with white-out correction fluid (or something)
- I would like to continue the scene where ELLE is listening to music (in shower), but maybe a different setting such as a bus and the song Attitude by Sepultura comes on and there's a portion of instrumental that can double as the buzzing sound a fly makes and we see a pestering fly land on ELLE which she swipes away.
- I left out the chewing gum scene where EMMA spits a wad of gum shaped like a disc which saucers thru the air like a tiny UFO and lands on a car belonging to a reckless driver that almost collided with ELLE while crossing the street to school.
- The relevancy of the high school ghost ARABELLA which haunts the school auditorium
sat 31 Aug
What do you know he no lives there anymore. Listen, bitch. Would you be so kind as to leave him a message?!
That would mean BIER has to be in the dark about this shit. At least until the end when apparently must be happening around the time Ich tu dir weh plays. Of course, we don't come to that realization until Yellow Butterfly — and by then, we're already into figuring out why and why wtf, kick me in the head ten times sorta shit. Amnesia definitely.
Poor BIER blacked out the sexless relationship he had as an adolescent with his CIA girlfriend who was secretly moonlighting as an assassin for a radical fanatical religion called SLAYER.
Well this fanatical group were like 'kick me ten times in the head' sorta team. And, well, they had a queen. As it turns out, a popular escort service prostitute. And, this dude BIER falls in love with her; like he's jesus christ and his mixed up relationship with mary magdelin.
Everybody loved ELLE's tits. OMG, her tits were out of this world. What people didn't know and won't be finding out because it's my little secret to motivate me to write this screenplay that will never be made is ELLE is a lesbian. She loves the woman that she sent out to trap BIER into cheating on her because she was tired of his shit. Boring, nerdy BIER. All this time, he's in denial. In fact he doesn't find out until he finally gets a handle on what? COME ON. The what? The B-story. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the conflict BIER must overcome is realizing his deniability.
We won't try heavily to strike a great blow against the education system, but… it is what it is. The haunted high school possessed ELLE to try to kill BIER for his part in the holocaust. Being a Nazi Youth. And by that I do mean the offspring of war criminals conceived after the wwii ended. Don't ask me why. Gang initiaion. The bottom line, her friends, remember the one she never got over, convinced her into a very complex contract where she gets free cosmetic surgery and she chose boobs.
Any, somebody has to pay for those boobs. And she decides to join a gang of SLAYER followers who listen to banjo music all the time and prey on dick wads like BIER. Here we define dick wad as somebody who refuses to accept things for what they are. Of course, at the time, we don't see his backstory that somehow justifies it all. His cheating ways. Unloving, self-gratification. whatever.
So ELLE's out to kill BIER to pay off her sexy boobs and she can't wait to ride the easy train thru life with her lifetime warranty contract that will have her in tight plumpy banana tits boobs for life. How to kill a nerd
Fall in love with him
Let him melt into your cold heartless body, then squeeze the life out of him. That's how it's done.
She sets a plan to use her girlfriend to have sex with him under radical pretenses. That's what the note meant. "Sorry. My tortured heart." It was a contest between BIER or ELLE's girlfriend and the entire school was watching because that was ELLE's leverage. Her popularity. Having lost that contest was a blow to BIERS's ego like ten kicks to the head causing amnesia; yet again.
So, BIER didn't remember that he had a gf already when he cheated. But again, at the same time, BIER was being spied upon by his now CIA operative, doubling as a research assistant for journalistic contacts. If she could kill BIER, she could retire early. When she meets with his mother, it's like when MOLLY agrees to intercourse with him. ELLE succeeds to convince everybody that she was the victim, but in truth, it was her and her gf, and the ghost from the high school, that managed to dispatch BIER in a bloody death. A happy face death, as these two tortured him to no end.
Torture: the sequel
- New New York by The Cranberries
- In-a-gadda-da-vida (cover by SLAYER),/li>
- Uninvited (full extended mix) by Soft Cell
- Attitude by Sepultura
- Country Girl by Primal Scream
- Tainted love
- Where did our love go? by Soft Cell
- Ich tu dir weh by Rammstein
- Yellow Butterly by The Scorpions
I need a drink
YOU MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT A BUZZING SOUND. LIKE FROM A FLY. 16:40 UNINVITED
must be strangely exciting to watch the stoic. If the stoicism here was to be described like somebody who couldn't feel pain squirm; that would be rather sadistic. No?
Sanscrit Indian chantingBaby wants to hold Rico for Elysian… I'm losing my hair trying to figure out how to convey a woman's pov for the leverage she has over MC. In this case Bier, aka Bierde. Otherwise a Stone at heart.
YES. Eureka . Here it comes. In the beginning, a buzzing like a bee approaching. Mosquito. Fly. whatever. I love that. in cahoots with BIER'S sister; one of them at least. the plan is to shake the devil out of BIER as a high school experiment for science class that shows how nerds like BIER was back then,
Okay, so ELLE's previous boyfriend — what some might interpret as Patrick Wayze,
Where did our love go - Soft Cell
Baby baby baby. Where did our love go ?
Oh don't leave me again?? No more… etc.
color text - hi-lite - portion in next segment of play list: Ich tu du wer by Rammstein
music: Desire - Joan Jett
2. femme fatale - ELLE
the teasing; to what end
pheromone (from having JO earlier)
you you you you
New New York skyline…"
… my heart is cold
ELLE's previous lovers (before bier)
tall football size guerrilla
much taller, better looking than bier (MC)
In-a-gadda-da-vida - cover by SLAYER
please take my hand (head?)
… walk this land
the follow will be a neat trick on going from describing stuff, to not knowing the direction of the next emotion
Like anyone would bez…SHE bird meet SHE bird
holly fuck what a nightmare!
if you consider what my intentions could possibly have been maybe
but you you're not allowed
"Baby wants to hold Rico for Elysian…"
Hmm?.. lets interpret that as female leverage. Like a whore might try to black male her rich john.
Baby wants to hold Enrico for Elysian…
"… baby baby where did our love go?…
now that I'm surrounded…
Hmmn talk about feeling paranoid. Next post
Then there the issue of RAQUEL's breast size. Am I hearing innuendos in dialog from DD? I think yes. The problem is using dialog directly from the film in the screenplay I'm working on, which is too close to plagiarism for comfort for me. So, here's the plan. I'm going to jump back and forth from listening to the
Here's a video of nothing relevant whatsoever. I've been trying to upload an .mp4 file to the video feature here on livejournal, but I continuously get an error message. I tried using Quicktime to export the .mp4 to .mov and uploading it that way, but nothing seems to work. I've been teaching myself to learn/memorize the fretboard on my guitar. So I recorded myself playing a blues scale and wanted to attach the sound bite to a video. My anxiousness to put the small project to bed then had me videoing my dog at the groomers. Anything. The soundbite is stupid and so I figured the video could also be dumb – just to be done with it.
However, the dog footage (from the groomers) was so lame, my gawd, I think I might've deliberately stumbled over my two left feet and sustained yet another small concussion from breaking my fall with my head. I must learn to be patient. So this past weekend I managed to find some time to see if the bike was still functional and ride it around town for a bit. I did a time lapse because, I dunno… I swear, next time I have to wear the silly camera on my helmet, I'm going to take video footage instead. Anyway, I managed to figure out how to put the time lapse short together and attach the soundbite of yours truly singing these lyrics: A cow-doggo eats grapes again. This, apparently, is the way I learn my fret board, and music theory, to memorize the notes in the A blues scale. A C D Db E G equals A Cow-Doggo Eats Grapes.
Looks like some changes have been made to the livejournal Android app. It's going to take me awhile to learn what a pin is, as opposed to text copied in RAM/clipboard.
I don't want to speak... oh cool. I guess i have to learn what to say in the mic to generate the end of a sentence. Period, maybe?
The mic icon still functions as an alternative to using the key pad to type. I dunno why i keep thinking I'll be able to attach and upload an mp3 file.