(1) Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Element Fire burn through life with your fierce charm, your impulsive enthusiasm and your restless emotions.
I`ll have to admit, when I do warm up to a new face and find their funny bone, there is no greater pleasure than bringing a smile to their face with the my charisma.
(2)A natural leader, you inspire with your decisive action and dramatic expression; people can't help but be magnetically drawn to you.
In all honesty, the pay grade for leadership positions where I work is somewhat enticing. But I`m not going out of my way to take orders from my boss, to relay those orders to my subordinates. I prefer to creatively come up with a good idea and sell it to people willing to support me with it. I`ve got a good "Got eMail" slogan currently in the works and managed to convince my boss to go with it and others to help out.
(3) Where will you lead your followers? Likely into an exciting adventure of some sort.
Well, anybody who happens to be bi is a candidate for adjustment to the database we keep at the salt mines. I`m amazed how all archives for a community where the majority know two languages almost always reflect English as a prefered method of contact.
(4) You're instinctual, but your mind sparks with new ideas and clever solutions.
I scatter my ideas and come back to them later. For example, the 28-year calendar idea I came up with was just a concept that doesn`t work 100% (when a millenium year occurs). But I never had the idea of connecting the number 28 with that of the stop number of our offices. It just happened. Then there was this Usenet NG for wedding topics where the AI could get on anybody`s nerves whenever the slightest detection of a spam occurred. But that`s another story
(1)Thank goodness for open spaces, because the Horse needs plenty of room to roam!
I don`t know what I would do if I didn`t have this little laptop. It`s impossible for me to get anything done behind a stationary PC.
(2) Energetic, good with money and very fond of travel, Horses are the nomads of the Chinese Zodiac, roaming from one place or project to the next.
I change my name in so many different ways that I feel I am nobody in particular and all the persons people know me to be. I am considering investing in a house. I need more space than this small apartment can provide for me. I use to jump from job to job, but I guess you can say I`ve finally found my niche in life.
(3) All of this Sign's incessant activity and searching may be to satisfy a deep-rooted desire to fit in.
I have so many activities going on at the same time, I have no time to socialize. There`s songwriting, screenwriting, cartooning and calligraphy. Then there`s gardening, aquariums, cats & dogs.
(4) Paradoxically, Horses feel a simultaneous yearning for independence and freedom.
Actually, I get my thrills bringing to lite to others their contradictions. I already know I contradict myself. On the one hand, there is nobody else I would rather live with than my high school sweetheart. Then again, when I think of the life she would have already lived and think of the life I`ve never known, I would probably end up killing myself, or a patient in a sanatorium.
(5) Horses crave love and intimacy, which is a double-edged sword since it often leads them to feel trapped.
My truest fantasy is having an affair with an unmarried NK which I know wouldn not last and could never be exclusive. The same fantasy applies to CK and RZ.
(6) Love connections tend to come easily to Horses, since they exude the kind of raw sex appeal that is a magnet to others.
At this I have to blush. Now that I don`t have facial hair, I`m actually considering gussying myself up as a woman for Halloween. NOT. I`m one of the few peeps, I guess, who think God is a woman. When I see attractive women I would like to know, I understand why I feel this way. This is the reason I don`t get along with peeps who openly say they`re Christian.
(7) This Sign tends to come on very strong in the beginning of the relationship, having an almost innate sense of romance and seduction.
I pride myself on the ancestral background where it is said that The art of courtly love stretches its roots from. Gees, I`m even writing a screenplay on the subject. Wish me luck.
(8) Horses are seducers in general; check out any A-list party and you're bound to find the Horse in attendance.
Sorry, if standing around like a zombie has any appeal to women, than I`ll believe it, but I normally have my poker face on 24/7.
(9) This Sign possesses a sharp wit and a scintillating presence; it really knows how to work a crowd.
Sorry to disappoint again. Unless the crowd is ready to pause the conversation with idle chatter a good five minutes while I gather my thoughts, then this is accurate. I`m not embarrassed to come back to a subject that was otherwise thought to be over and done with.
(10) Surprisingly, Horses tend to feel a bit inferior to their peers, a misconception that causes them to drift from group to group out of an irrational fear of being exposed as a fraud.
I suppose you can look at this as something that HAS and HAS NOT happened yet. It was true in school, but I haven`t had to appear in court for awhile now. Perhaps the appeal of living off the grid is analogous with this description. I don`t like jury duty either and get the nya-nyas being stuck in the same room with all my peers.
(11) An impatient streak can lead Horses to be less than sensitive to others' needs.
I hate to say it, but if I knew on a personal level Brooke Shields, and she intro`d me to NK, who in turn intros me to CK and so on, and so on, and so on, you can be sure I`ll forget who my "other" friends are.
(12) These colts would rather take a situation firmly in hand as opposed to waiting for others to weigh in or come to terms with it.
I don`t know exactly how this fits with the numerous affairs I have in line in the latter, but I guess I wouldn`t wait for my NEW friends to get me in the entertainment industry. I would do it myself by brown nosing their acquaintences and associates during bar-b-ques and get togethers.
(13) The lone wolf inside the Horse can at times push others away, but this also makes this Sign stronger and is a key to its success.
This is very true. Well, I don`t know about the key to my success part, but I believe it`s the peeps I know that bring out the devil in me.
(14) Horses are self-reliant and, though they might lose interest fast in a tedious, nine-to-five day job, are willing to do the work necessary to get ahead.
I`m very happy in my job and love to give the impression that all I do is sit there and wait for the clock to tick by.
(15) Horses tend not to look much at the big picture; instead they just follow their whims, which can result in a trail of prematurely ended relationships, jobs, projects and so on.
The Vera Ferraro project was a good concept, but I fear I`m going to lose my grip on it and have to let it go. It was an assignment I wasn`t given for absurd reasons and took initiative to take it. Now it`s returned to haunt me like the spiritualist that I am.
(16)This Sign really knows how to motivate others, though, and get a lot accomplished.
I find bouncing my ideas to people gives me new insight useful to my cause. To keep from seeming like a hack who simply want to steal ideas, I like to listen to problems or opinions, without influencing with my own opinions on the subject, and remembering that person`s stand for references when I see an opportunity to remind them of it (when they don`t really want to be reminded). This is what I mean when I say I point out other`s contradictions for them. I don`t do it in an in-your-face fashion.
(17) Once they find some peace within themselves, they can curb their wandering tendencies and learn to appreciate what's in their own backyard.
(18) The most compatible match for a Horse is the Dog or the Tiger.
I know a dog and she`s too young for me.
(5) In love, you're highly-charged -- even combustible at times!
Not to be sarcastic, but since reading the Amy Wallace book Sorcerer`s apprentice I have been wondering whether self combustions isn`t such a bad way to go. I`ll probably get cremated anyway. If my fate is to fall in love again, then I could be the happiest man in the world. But I won`t let myself because I believe if I do, I`ll fall out of love with my high school sweetheart. Then I`ll only be partially in love with her, and partially in love with my current partner. I believe this because, if my high school sweetheart came back to me while I was already in a relationship, I would probably balk.
(6) Hot tamales to the core, these dynamic individuals can see straight to the heart of an issue and make it work for them.
Yeah, like my Petra says, "It`s hard finding work because everybody thinks I`m too old" and I apply that to "It`s hard finding love because everybody thinks I`m too old."
(7) You may seem single-minded, but you just refuse to be swayed from a cause they believe to be important.
I cover this further in line 13
(8) Charismatic Fire Signs command attention wherever they go!
Are you really reading this?