digg had this link in one of their entries. I've been hearing stuff about marijuana legalization for the past few years, and I'm still concerned about the rhetoric. I don't understand bills, law and legislation, but the above link describes a break thru in the ongoing pursuit to legalize marijuana for medical purposes. If anybody can explain the process of Congress and this new bill being reviewed for 30 days before approval, I'm All ears.
- lookup how to wash my new jeans without putting them in the wash
- pay my credit card bill online
- bring home my network adapter
- finish reading let's ride
- download more free tunes from freegal
- don't eat anything if it isn't chef boyardee lasagna. Ugh
- make a nifty list of hand tools that you can look for at the swap meet
✔ throw out the month of january from my day planner; and stash the first half of the next fiscal year somewhere in my desk where it won't get lost since an entire year doesn't fit in the 3-ring binder.
- ✔ ask a coworker to spend her lunch with me taking a walk
- ✔ call dave and see what his plans are for a departure date to Started
- ✔ find aftershave lotion from the art of shaving
- ✔ find a new way to carry credit cards and money since your pants are too tight now