So I said to myself, it would be cool to get all these anecdotes as scenes of some character in a movie. Why? How would it work? Well, it seems that films lead their audience into a trance to follow the moods and emotions of the main character anyway (like spying from a fly on the wall's perspective). So I fig, if that's being done, why wouldn't it work in my own screenplay.
I guess the answer is, if my screenplays seem anything like my illustrations, I'm in trouble.
So far I have scenes about
- Heart stopping events at work with new (ex-gf) employees
- Some bizness about Covenant not to compete
- A mad dog/dead pooch incident
- Snips from a conversation with friends about life
- What may have been a real life abduction experience (if I believed)
- Something similar to the Hush episode of Buffy, the vampire slayer